Siren's Silence...  

::Menu::
Check out my picture albums! COTH Forums My OLD page Vote for horse of the day, month, and Year! Download AIM
Send me an Instant Message
Add me to Your Buddy List
Send me an Email

::Past::

Random bits of information you didn't know you needed.
This page is powered by Blogger.
   Sunday, January 28, 2007


Me for Me By John Carter

I am not a hamster and my life is not a wheel
I will not rely on someone else for my next meal
I will not be content to sit and wait to die alone
Or lie beside a lover who I know is not my own

I don't need a companion, only sometimes need a friend
I hold no disillusions of a lover till the end
I cannot be disloyal if there is no one to betray
And I cannot live in hope of some imaginary day

I am not afraid of stepping up or stepping down
But I will not be a savior, cannot wear this thorny crown
Maybe I am less than you believe that I can be
But love me now or love me not, try loving me for me




Comments: Post a Comment